нож 1

Тема в разделе "Общение (Discussion)", создана пользователем MayO, 29 янв 2019.

Метки:
  1. Lilith

Lilith Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    так у него 3 камни))

2. kabal

kabal Супер Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Род занятий:
    Клан:
    Dictate
    Ник в игре:
    Иллидан/KabaL
    Он берет 6е камни, не надо его буст прибеднять

3. Leva

Leva Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    Stars
    брал на 1 на 1 . а так 3-е

4. MayO

MayO Тестер Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ник в игре:
    мауо
    Chill nuts, i show this what i have recorded and i did it in just one day, mostly i was forgotting to put it on (you can notice that i havent put a lot of wins aswell vs many heroes like wind rider hero, titan etc etc)

Playing on this server like not fully 2 weeks, was on olympiad 2 days total but anyway, i saw comment that i dont have macro for targeting here, true... Because it was bugged in that time for english cfg and couldnt target russian nicknames, also i couldnt take buff from npc on english cfg, should i upload video from this aswell to prove? Im too tired to read whole 3 pages of russian text so wont really read it fully but from what i read i can say:

You guys are just so delusional, many of you playing on this server for several years and expecting guy who plays here for not fully 2 weeks to beat all of you, ofcourse i wont lol... I have shown what i have recorded, got recorded just one defeat, the first match here where i didnt have buff because I COULDNT take it from the npc since i was using english cfg. Stop your butthurt...

I dont know any of you here so i have no idea versus who i should post fights and versus who i shouldnt so i clearly posted everything i had without the one defeat which i mentioned above

To sum up, if you are here just to increase your web dick size then you can leave already, its pointless for both sides..

Последнее редактирование: 29 янв 2019
    Sergeibo нравится это.
  5. Mylka

Mylka Супер Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    Паралимпийцы
    Ник в игре:
    BadNews
    В видосе играет "русский реп",а ты пишешь на английском,смысол?Тут не 200 iq общество и писать на английском бесполезно

6. MayO

MayO Тестер Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ник в игре:
    мауо
    Since im not russian im not able to speak this language, listen such music or read in this language? Another delusional retard with closed mind :D

In this video i have used also polish song where am i from, anything to add Mylka?

7. Mylka

Mylka Супер Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    Паралимпийцы
    Ник в игре:
    BadNews
    Ну начнем с того,что я тебя не оскорблял.А так мне в принципе *****.И да,забыл сказать.Ты сосал тебя ебали

8. MayO

MayO Тестер Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ник в игре:
    мауо
    Happens, wont cry about it :)

Dont expect someone who just came to this server from offi to beat every single player who play here for years, specially that there isnt even english update here yet and most things have name such like "- - - lv 8" and other funny stuff

9. Mylka

Mylka Супер Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    Паралимпийцы
    Ник в игре:
    BadNews
    Это стандарт сообщение далбаеба "не плачь".Видать на оффе так и остались шутки на уровне школы.

10. MayO

MayO Тестер Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ник в игре:
    мауо
    Can you read properly? I said that i wont cry about such fact which you said to me, it just proves how delusional mind closed guy you are, trying to piss me off that much that not even reading anything properly...

11. Mylka

Mylka Супер Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    Паралимпийцы
    Ник в игре:
    BadNews
    Бывает,да я умею читать.Разозлить?А какой мне от этого профит?Бэби рейдж посмотреть,ну такое.

12. MayO

MayO Тестер Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ник в игре:
    мауо
    If you seriously want to talk with me you would atleast switch to international language in which i talk cause good manners teach to do so, but whatever, i guess i cannot expect too much.

I believe i said most important things i wanted so i will give up on talking with you. Take care.

13. Mylka

Mylka Супер Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    Паралимпийцы
    Ник в игре:
    BadNews
    Международный язык для меня "Украинский":oops:.Сорян,мне не интересно это видео в целом.Я посмотрел всего 4 минуты и слышал только русские песни.вот и написал.А так тема про "ногебаторство" мне не интересна,удачи.

14. MayO

MayO Тестер Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ник в игре:
    мауо
    Then why are you even giving opinion if you havent watched it fully? Whats the sense of rating book while you have seen just the cover?

15. wasx

wasx Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ник в игре:
    wasx
    Мой совет, побольше хороших пвп, а не только выигрыши
    P.S. я хуево знаю английский

16. Mylka

Mylka Супер Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    Паралимпийцы
    Ник в игре:
    BadNews
    Покажи мне сообщение,где я даю рейтинговое мнение?

17. MayO

MayO Тестер Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ник в игре:
    мауо
    If i will have videos i will add mostly all, you can notice it by my previous videos from olympiad, watching doesnt hurts

Mylka i said something and i will stand with that

18. MayO

MayO Тестер Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ник в игре:
    мауо
    Video has been made to be shown for my few friends from offi which are seeking for place to play, not to show how "god like" am i because i won few guys or any other reason which has been wrote over there, anyway it seems nonsense to talk about, people here mostly want just to increase their web dicks proving how better than any other player they are so i will just do my job in peace :)

Sergeibo нравится это.
  19. Sergeibo

Sergeibo Crystals destroyer Супер Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    Мрак
    Ник в игре:
    Mpako6es CтепсергеН Папуас
    A little advice. Do not take everything so seriously, the fights are good but the sharpness of the most interesting fights is not enough when it is on the verge of a foul, and then even if you lose it is not bad either. Everyone has losses just many people do not know how to admit it, and be afraid to flaunt it. Well, so you fought very well, especially liked the fight against MyltimEgo

MayO нравится это.
  20. MayO

MayO Тестер Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ник в игре:
    мауо
    I will repeat, i posted just those fights which i had without one where i couldnt take buff and i insta lost. Im not the type of person who is scared of defeat, its the real opposite thing, i keep my defeats and post them to learn from them, to watch and think about what else i could do in that moment to not lose.

Thanks for second warm words and the answear which i was looking for, first one goes to the Riddic but i have met him in game already :)

Поделиться этой страницей