Предложение New locations to farm, and more chance to enchant items

Тема в разделе "Закрытые", создана пользователем ZEUSEX, 4 фев 2019.

1. ZEUSEX

ZEUSEX Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello, for almost two weeks playing the server. I saw that the server is having enough players with difficulty to enchant items, and some end up coming out. My suggestion is: Put safe equipment upgrade up to + 10. After + 10 to + 15 (use Blessed enchant scroll or Scroll of Destruction). And breeding of shining armor and Weapon + 20 (GIANT SCROLLS and more Lucky stone). I decided to put this opinion because most of the players i was helping were coming out of the server because they want PvP, and most of the equipment are made in the event areas, which is difficult with the equipment of new players, since most of the Server is already very strong. And the new places to pick up the drops, it would be Hellbound or something like that. Thank you

2. gamecoast

gamecoast Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ник в игре:
    Gamecoast
    It have no sence to make safe +10 enchant, because +20 armor sets will have everyone and price for this armor will be 0. Now is don't problem to make\buy +10 set(100-150 shilens(1-2 events)), 15 sets ~1500 shilens, and that's fine, cause this set u can use till the end of your "endgear".

wasx нравится это.
  3. ZEUSEX

ZEUSEX Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Dude, i want to make the most of the server, do not want to buy equipment + 15 If not i would already bought, i like to go in extreme PvP, stay with equipment + 15 while the other person is there full of equipment? That doesn't make any sense to me. Sense to me is you buy an outfit, call your friends and go on a cool pvp. It is not to get to the point of filling the belly of others paying for an event, and the administrators have this possibility to improve. Just my opinion.

4. ZEUSEX

ZEUSEX Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I say this because there are several new players who try to go events and these + 15 disrupt them, as well as in the farm areas. Always occurs, that in Clan PvE, (with new players), some cute goes there and attacks another person from another clan to start a war, my opinion, this could be avoided. Guy 1 hit the back already kills a newbie that's been in there for weeks.

5. ZEUSEX

ZEUSEX Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    And also i didn't say anything about everyone having a + 20 armor, which would be easy too. I just spoke a + 10 upgrade mode (practically free, for someone to be able to go Farm), and one + 15 equipment (which could be improved using Blessed Armor or Scroll enchant of destruction with chance to improve between 70% up to 50% no more than that, if Failed returns + 10 and not 0 and neither breaks). And up to + 20 (using Giant Scrolls, already with the possibility of returning up to 0 with a chance between 40% and 11%). I want new players, old players disgust me, and do not want to fill them with my events, at least so we would have a good pvp/pve, it is good to read the opinions of others, so could create an opinion, or else respect.

Поделиться этой страницей