Rewards from 00:00 to 09:00 in events.

Тема в разделе "Discussion", создана пользователем xi7x, 7 июн 2019.

1. xi7x

xi7x Новичок

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello, i'm here to ask if can Gm considerate remove penal of -50% rewards at this hour of 00:00 / 09:00 moscow hour, cuz we have a lot of south america players and east ppl playing after work at this hour, some came from the other servers(bcs they never update), and this hour of the day is exactly that we have to play , for me this moscow time (00:00 ~ 09:00) as example it's 18:00 to 00:00 here, and is really sad receive 5 ss as reward in event, bcs the boost time +50% mainly i'm at work.

Thank you.

eternalyouth нравится это.
  2. Yoreld

Yoreld Новичок

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    MOsthated
    Ник в игре:
    Yoreld
    I think the suggestion is very good, to the server we arrived several Latinos that played at that time and it would be very useful, in addition to that I would call more people to the server, I hope that the request will be heard and accepted, thank you.

xi7x нравится это.
  3. jurel

jurel Новичок

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    Hated
    Ник в игре:
    buscadora
    Hola, estoy aquí para preguntar si Gm puede eliminar considerado penal del -50% recompensas a estas horas de 00:00 / 09:00 hora de Moscú, primo tenemos una gran cantidad de jugadores de América del sur y del este PPL jugando después del trabajo en este hora, algunos vinieron de los otros servidores (BCS nunca actualizar), y esta hora del día es exactamente lo que tenemos que jugar, para mí esta hora de Moscú (00:00 ~ 09:00) como ejemplo es de 18:00 a 00:00 aquí, y es muy triste recibe 5 ss como recompensa en el evento, BCS el tiempo de impulso + 50% sobre todo estoy en el trabajo.

X2

xi7x нравится это.
  4. Tyler

Tyler suum cuique Супер Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    Jackal Hunter
    Ник в игре:
    TylerTiny
    @Bacek помоги латиносам.

xi7x нравится это.