Damage / defense

Тема в разделе "Discussion", создана пользователем hitout, 10 фев 2022.

1. hitout

hitout Новичок

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    SpecBurys
    Ник в игре:
    Hitouts
    Hi, Want to ask you all how people in events 1 sgot me like with 300k+ damage ? im not like new player already have good items , for example yes i have r100 set only +6 but i have weapon maxed out dragon weapon lvl 3 with good augment , + already learned passive skills with chapter 1 - final books. But why i do qalmsot 0 damage to players if i have like maxed out weapon even tryed r110 that i done +30 still same. Sometimes i think in this russian server all people cheat ? or i still dont know how to max out my character defense / damage? actually its anoying when people just 1 skill hit you and your dead. I played other servers like h5 even when i was not maxed out character still was able to do somethink or atleast have defense / evasion agains enemy here its like to fight immortal gods for f sake.

tooFatTobat нравится это.
  2. wu.

wu. Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    Batcave
    Ник в игре:
    Empathy
    It takes more than a set and weapon for you to be able to tank any damage, in this version of the game the amount of items needed for you to survive or deal damage are way beyond than H5 ever had. You need everything max out and even like that depending on your class you will not tank as you expect to. If you want to do events in peace create an Eviscerator and use Steel mind, barrier and Spallation to survive until you have the gear to survive.

Yukio нравится это.
  3. mrGod

mrGod party / crystal destroyer Супер Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Род занятий:
    Электро монтер IV группы.
    Клан:
    Мрак
    Ник в игре:
    mrGod/Reflektor
    What is your class?
    Due to the fact that items on the x1000 server have maximum stats and therefore there is a big difference with off servers, where far from all players have top boost.
    Due to the difference in the impact of the boost on certain professions, some balance changes have been introduced on the server. An example tank class has a protection cut of 80% of the damage of archers, 170 - 190% of magicians, 20-30% of shooting ranges, etc. You can view these stats in the game alt + b > stats > professions
    There are also some skill changes in the game, for example, the berserk skill - in the description, the resistance to negative effects is -90%, but in fact 50%. These edits can only be seen on the forum in the topichttps://godworld.ru/forum/index.php?threads/Основные-отличая-от-оф-сервера.13240/.
    List of all fixes https://godworld.ru/forum/index.php?threads/%D0%A1%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BA-%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B9-fix-list.4369/

There is no combo build to protect against everyone, for the maximum use of individual classes you have to change from 2 to 10 items, the number of items is affected by the aura of the tank, the skills of teammates imposed on you and the need to defend yourself by 30% from one profession, but at the same time not severely cut the damage taken from the other. Playing on this server is more like looking at opponents and dressing up.

Sergeibo нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей