Предложение Глобальные перемены

Тема в разделе "Предложения (Suggestions)", создана пользователем gamecoast, 23 мар 2023.

?

Готовы к переменам?

1. да, мне нравится твоя идея

66,7%
  2. нет, мне не нравится.

33,3%
  1. hateEVERYONE

hateEVERYONE Супер Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ник в игре:
    hateEVERYONE
    как вы все до сих пор живы?

Kirrito, MetallAngel и Tyler нравится это.
  2. FireBullet

FireBullet Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Род занятий:
    Токарь
    без тебя не уйдем у мир иной)

3. wu.

wu. Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    Batcave
    Ник в игре:
    Empathy
    This was a year ago, the people that I know don't even want to join the server anymore... It doesn't matter If gearing up is faster now, farming through events worked in the past when the server was hyped, now it would take way more invested time by the staff to make people stay, which I don't see it happening, every time a player tries to help to improve the server online rate they are ignored or get told it will happen but it never does. I'm not even playing the server myself anymore because It's pointless... I've fought the same people for the past 3 years and it was awesome but not even 20% of L2 community enjoys that, they need variety, at the end of the day L2 is a MMORPG and If you remove some aspects of it you just broke the game.

4. BestStar

BestStar Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Now there are a lot of people on the server, both newcomers and those who have returned. Lots of new updates. A more or less perfect balance. The game has become much more interesting. If you played even less than a year ago and you go to play now, you will become a beginner again, even if you had everything collected then. I recommend coming back here and recommend it again to all friends and acquaintances. Now even for the fort they give a +10% pvp bonus, so that there are more and more clans

5. Kirrito

Kirrito Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Сайт:
    Клан:
    ОАОГазпром
    Ник в игре:
    DivansALIexpess
    ахахах

6. LQ84i

LQ84i Участник

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ник в игре:
    Азазель
    Идея бред. Проблема не в фарме и итемах, а в мусорных хронах, на которых впадлу играть. 2017-2020 у всех все было, и были такие же новички, которые ныли на миллионы урона в крышку своего гроба. И несмотря на все это, был онлайн и конкуренция на всех фронтах, потому что игра была интересной.

Hirami и MetallAngel нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей