hello

Тема в разделе "Общение (Discussion)", создана пользователем mortadela, 9 янв 2018.

1. mortadela

mortadela Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    hello theres any english speaking person in this server? im a little bit lost in here im looking for some guide about items making, thanks in advance

2. Sergeibo

Sergeibo Crystals destroyer Супер Герой

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Клан:
    Мрак
    Ник в игре:
    Mpako6es CтепсергеН Папуас
    Hello, on this server, almost all communicate based on the Russian language, at the moment you are interested in some information - on the development of the character in the game or on the chronicles of the line?
    At the moment, everything is based on data from the Korean official server l 2 and some information from L2 central https://l2central.info

3. mortadela

mortadela Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    im very well informed about the classes and chronicle but i have no idea how to make my items, is there any guide of how to farm properly to make weapon armor jewels etc etc?. thanks alot for replying

4. mortadela

mortadela Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    well after playing few days i noticed that the main source of money are the events, its a shame that such a beautiful project ended being like all ppl afk waiting for event, and even inside the events 80% are afk ..., no other server has so many things working correctly like this one thats why its a shame to see most of people only wait for event and nothing else, anyways hopefuly admin will realize it and also old players that this server deserves more than 10 15 active persons playing here.

5. MetallAngel

MetallAngel Команда форума Модератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hl. At the moment, one of the administrators is engaged in changes in the events, changes in the farm zones are also in the plans. Afk characters on event annoy everyone.

6. mortadela

mortadela Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    i have been reading their discussion using google translator, but i see some old players are against drastic changes, i played here from 2013 to the ends of 2014 and the server was pretty nice and at this moment theres no other server better than this one comparing working features . im looking forward these changes so the server can be fun for everybody once again, thanks for replying its always nice

7. MetallAngel

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Old players do not want the administration to ease farm, the new ones want everything quickly and easily.

8. mortadela

mortadela Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    hopefuly he will aim for a middle point and everyone will be happy, at the end what everyone wants is to have fun isnt it? big wars and a populated place , thanks for ur kindness replying in english, very much apreciated.

9. MetallAngel

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    About that only the administration can give information.
    NP.

Поделиться этой страницей